2019 - back to design
It was pretty interesting period in my life, so I had to stop development for few months. Many things layered for this decision but since there was nothing forcing me to put time into my game, it went to back log of my projects. Now finally I’m back and the game is pretty much finished.
Here’s list of updates if someone is interested :
- Removed player leveling totally, now player progress as he completes levels and worlds, and as he unlocks new Stuks/fruits.
- Added 4th type of Stuks, which can heal or attack 3 Stuks/Puks in front of them
- Added new mechanic for fruits, now you can buy multiple and each use uses one of them, so they work like potions.
- Updated level selector UI
- Added new Stuks - 4th type of them, called Special Stuks
- Added new world graphics
- Limiting my marketing actions to Twitter & Instagram.
- Focus is put into website development and constant flow of blog posts - one per week.
- Twitter schedule - 1 post everyday
- Instagram schedule - 1 video every week (with blog post)
Testing and launch
I plan to launch StukuPuku on December, still some balancing work is left plus I will try to implement simple advertisement setup so users can watch video to get more Seeds (in game currency).
If you want to be Beta tester please let me know using form below. Your email will be used only to send you link for GooglePlay beta version. You can reach out on Discord as well, or any other medium.